Sunday, December 28, 2014

Are You An Entrepreneur or a Female Entrepreneur?

Do you have an issue being referred to as a "female" entrepreneur? Here's what Tine Thygesen said after accepting her nomination for Best Female Entrepreneur of 2015:
In my inner heart I have to admit that I’ve also declined the invitations because I was afraid. Afraid that people would suddenly notice that I was a woman. An alien on management level!
If there is one thing we don't need in our life it is drama.  And if there is one thing we do need it's to declare who we are and be proud of it.  Tine goes on to say:
I must have had 50 invitations for speeches, about female business topics, but instead I insist on talking about Becoming An Entrepreneur (of any gender), or decline the invitation.
Read:  Why I was afraid to accept the nomination for Best Female Entrepreneur of 2015

Photo Credit: markleslie1


No comments: