Saturday, October 04, 2014

I Enjoy Being a Girl (Entrepreneur)

Remember the show tune "I Enjoy Being a Girl," from the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical Flower Drum Song?  I am taking it to a new dimension with "I Enjoy Being a Girl Entrepreneur!"  Why?  Let me count the ways - #1 is I love what I do! - but Carolyn Gregoire sums it up quite nicely with her reasons in The Advantage of Being a Female Entrepreneur.

According to recent data published by the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index, entrepreneurs in the U.S., both men and women alike, feel a greater sense of purpose than the average worker, which contributes to greater fulfillment from their work and lives.
Separately, the study found that female entrepreneurs are also more likely to report greater physical well-being than male entrepreneurs and male and female non-entrepreneurial workers, the study found.
Read the entire article: The Advantage of Being a Female Entrepreneur

Screenshot credit:  Flower Drum Song

No comments: